Seasonal holistic diet and lifestyle guiding program
If you feel you’re sailing well on the ocean of life, dealing with the inner and outside stressors with ease, but you need some clarity to understand certain responses of your body and mind to the food and seasonal changes, this program is designed for you.
“Maintaining order rather than correcting disorder is the ultimate principle of wisdom.”
Nei Jing, 2nd century B.C.
During a 90 minutes session, working one-on-one with Ana, you will receive:
- a brief introduction to Ayurveda and holistic approach to maintaining balance
- in-depth health history observation and consultation
- understanding of your inherent doshic constitution (Prakrti), and your current state of the three doshas (Vikrti) and how they express themselves in the body and mind
- diet and lifestyle plan to alleviate accumulated symptoms from the previous season and align yourself with the upcoming season
- wellness rituals and custom holistic self-care suggestions for a complete enjoyment of the particular season
After one week, a 30 minute follow-up session will be setup via Skype to answer any questions that might arise, and, if needed, make some additional adjustments in your personalised plan to reap all the benefits of the program.
Fees and Payments
- Seasonal holistic diet and lifestyle guiding program (2 sessions) – 149 euro.
- Payment is due prior to the session, but after the booking.
- If possible, the session is made in person. I’m based in Blaricum, Netherlands. I can also come to your place with additional fees. Otherwise, the consultation is done via Skype. It is a free internet service anywhere in the world, and allows you to call other Skype users free of charge. If you do not have Skype, it is easy and free to set it up on your computer, or smart phone. Go to http://www.skype.com or to the app store on your smart phone and download it. For further information please contact me here.