Understanding Ayurveda means living aligned with your body’s needs and environmental changes. In this 3-hour workshop we will explore how to apply Ayurveda into your diet. Instead of creating a good and bad list of foods, wise Ayurveda teaches us to observe foods through 6 tastes and accommodating our food choices to enhance those tastes we need most.
You will learn:
- How to apply Ayurveda into your everyday cooking
- How to support proper digestion and elimination
- How to eliminate common digestive upsets, such as indigestion, bloating, constipation
- How to listen to your body’s needs, and nurture it with healing foods
- How to create mindful eating habits
To join this workshop, it is required to attend one of the introductory Ayurveda workshops.
Date: March, 3 (Sunday) 14:00-17:00
Hosted by: Het Atelier, Internationaal Theosofisch Centrum, Valkeveenselaan 15 A, Naarden
Price: 35 euro
Register for the introductory workshop the day before, March 2, and you pay 60 euro for 2 workshops.
Please register to secure your spot.