Amsterdam, February 23 (Saturday) 2019
When a baby is born, so is the mother. Ayurveda, the ancient old holistic medical system, considers pregnancy as a very special, intimate and spiritual experience for a woman. Even more, Ayurveda speaks about giving birth to be one of the most intense, purifying and replenishing processes in a woman’s body. By choosing the right foods, and embracing nurturing self-care rituals, you can experience radiant pregnancy, empowering birth experience, and a smooth postpartum period.
What will you learn:
- basic principles of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic perspective on pregnancy
- how to build a strong immunity throughout pregnancy
- physical and mental support for an empowering birthing experience
After the theoretical part we will move to the practical workshop to learn:
- how to make immune boosting home remedies
- Ayurvedic tips for inducing labor naturally
- recipes for an expecting and a newborn mother
- how to perform Abhyanga, or Ayurvedic self-massage
- Ayurvedic self-care pregnancy tips
Join us for this immersive experience and learn ancient tools and techniques every mom (to be) should be gifted.
Time: 13:00 – 17:00
Price: 45 euro
Hosted by: MangalaM, yoga&meditation studio, Amsteldijk 82
1074 JA Amsterdam, Netherlands
If you need more information, feel free to contact me.